This qualification builds on the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice and is aimed at further expanding learners’ independent practice to enable them to evolve into more senior roles within organisations as people professionals.
Learners’ work will be mainly operational with some complexity. They will contribute to the thinking around their work, analysing information to inform choices and actions. Working with and influencing others through their work will create short-term value for a wider audience.
Using a framework of HR and L&D understanding, behaviours and skills development, this qualification offers opportunity for learners to transition to employment as people managers.
This qualification extends and fosters a deeper level of understanding and application, and naturally progresses learners’ expertise in learning and development.
It is suited to individuals who:
- are aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in people management
- are working in a people practice role and wish to contribute their knowledge and skills to help shape organisational value
- are working towards or working in a people manager role.
- Those wishing to work in, or already working in HR or L&D and want to develop their knowledge and skills
- Those seeking to progress their career in HR and L&D management by gaining a professional qualification
- Instructor-Led, 13 days training course
- Coursework activities and assignments to be given during class